The 20th annual Austin Jewish Film Festival will be like no other! The festival will have a hybrid format with physical screenings on the Dell Jewish Community Campus, followed by online showings from November 14-20, allowing you to enjoy it your way—in person or online. We’ve curated the latest and greatest Jewish and Israeli films for your enjoyment. A number of filmmakers are expected from around the world to be with us in person to present their films, and we’ll have pre-recorded Q&As for the rest of the movies. Plus there will be three fun receptions.
Being on the Dell Jewish Community Campus allows us a number of great benefits:
- Convenient community location with abundant free parking and security.
- Two different screens, offering a choice of two films in most timeslots.
- Many films will be available at two different times (so you can see more films!)
- New, comfortable stadium-like seating in the renovated Shalom Austin Community Hall (now the Epstein Family Community Hall / Gloria & Harvey Evans Performance Center.)
- Brand new audio-visual equipment donated by AJFF in the Epstein Family Community Hall / Gloria & Harvey Evans Performance Center at Shalom Austin.
- Additional screen at Congregation Agudas Achim.
- On-site parties for opening and closing nights and our November 6th event at Temple Beth Shalom.