ON-LINE TICKET SALES ARE NOW OPEN!
Tickets, Badges, and Passes
Purchase tickets online – SAVE MONEY AND SAVE TIME
- Discount codes are on available for online ticket purchase only. Discount codes cannot be used for tickets purchased at the theater.
- After purchasing your ticket online, once arriving at the Arbor head straight to the AJFF theater to have your ticket scanned.
- Festival Badge or Flex Pass – Stop at the Will Call desk to receive your Festival Badge or Flex Pass the first time you come to the Arbor. Then you can head straight to the AJFF theater.
General Admission tickets cost $12 for all moviegoers, for all film screenings. AJFF sells individual tickets online at austinjff.org (with all fees included in the ticket price); Community Partner organizations and their members can receive a 10% discount when purchasing tickets online with their assigned discount code. To save even more, audience members can purchase a ten-ticket Flex Pass for $99, online or at the theater, for a savings of $21 over the cost of individual tickets, and Festival Badges will be available for $180, allowing the holder to attend every single film at this exciting film festival.
FRIEND OF THE FESTIVAL FILM PASS- $180
Valid for admission to all films at all venues, with advanced seating 15 minutes before show time.
FLEX PASS – $99
Valid for 10 admissions to the film(s) of your choice at any venue. Flex Pass holders will be seated after Film Badge holders and before general admission ticket holders.
PREMIUM TICKET – $18
Valid for general admission for daytime or evening (Includes students/seniors). Sold online and at the theater box office. Premium Ticket holders will be seated after Film badge holders and before Flex Pass holders. Additional benefits for Premium ticket holders are on the way – stay tuned for a great package.
General Admission – $12
Valid for general admission for daytime or evening (includes students/seniors).
Sold online and at the theater box office, beginning 15 minutes before each film starts, until tickets are sold out. General admission ticket holders are seated after Film Badge and Flex Pass holders.
GROUP BULK TICKET PURCHASE
Group ticket purchasers of 20 or more tickets will receive a 20% discount and additional tickets can be added to the order. Groups will have reserved seats together. Special benefits, including a meeting space at the theater before or after the film, may be arranged, depending on the film schedule. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- The price of Festival Badges, Flex Passes, and Individual Tickets rose slightly this year to reflect increases in our costs for films that now averages $1,000; an increase in theater rental charges; and the expense of bringing guest speakers from around the world. Despite the minor increase in admission prices, the majority of the Festival’s cost is borne by our generous donors and sponsors, and we thank them for their support!
- Arts and Culture – Patron badges and passes will be available at a table in the Regal Cinema lobby 30 minutes prior to the start of each film.
- Visit austinjff.org for the latest schedule and ticket information.
- Purchase general admission tickets online from the FILMS tab or individual film pages. Use promo code AJFF18WEB for 5% off all tickets and passes at checkout.
- Last-minute schedule and program changes happen.